Cleaner - Peak Season 2020
Contract Work - Casual/Part Time
Baysure Services is a local family owned business that has steadily growing in the Jervis Bay area over the last few years. We pride ourselves in having the best staff that reflects the values of the business.
Last season we were devastated by fires, and now international borders are closed due to COVID-19, so we are anticipating a bumper 2020/21 season.
We are currently looking for honest and reliable individuals to join our team for the upcoming busy Spring/Summer period for 2020/2021.
Work to begin immediately and will be between 2 to 5 days a week, depending on bookings. You will be required to be available over the Christmas & New Year period (excluding Christmas Day), and work could continue well into 2021 for the right person.
This is contract work, so an ABN is required by the end of the trial period. Full training and support supplied for those who are successful. You'll receive $25 - $27 p/hr (Depending on experience).
This is a great opportunity to boost your income for the Christmas & New Year period and would suit those wishing to work during school hours or weekends/School holidays, as well as school leavers 18 years or over.
Please see the selection criteria below to address in your application.
- Current Drivers Licence & Car
- Mobile phone
- Have or agree to have an ABN (It's free and will have full support in setup)
- Be able to work both within a team, or autonomously
- Be honest and reliable
- Friendly & outgoing manner
- Have high problem solving abilities
- A great eye for detail and be thourough
- Use common sense and experience in personal safety in using equipment & cleaning products
- Be able to follow instructions and work progressively
- Be conscious of representing the Baysure brand in a professional way
- Good communication
- Some cleaning experience
- Being proactive
- Quick leaner
- Able to be flexible and work with Baysure to schedule jobs effectively
- Own Vacuum for when working alone
- Knowledge in sending monthly invoices
To apply, fill in the form below & attach your resume including reply to selection criteria. If your resume is not online, please send hardcopy to firstname.lastname@example.org